What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
May 24th, 2016
- Edit In List: some checkboxes didn’t trigger a sync change
- Cards View: Find Cover: select new cover. New Cover was not displayed.
- Add Auto: Queue mode > Add Selected: sometimes all (not selected) queue items were added
- Main Screen: 2 Horizontal Panels: Layout Sizes were not restored
- Add Automatically: By Barcode: Sometimes a new album was added without barcode
- Manage Pick Lists: Didn’t always show any warning for duplicate items
v17.0.5: Fixed a bug with the Quick Search and Alphabet bar September 21st, 2017 v17.0.4: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 22nd, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 v17.0.2: Some quick v17 fixes March 8th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.9: Fixed a bug in exporting XML February 2nd, 2017 v16.1.8: Improved Edit Screen and Templates and more January 17th, 2017 v16.1.7: Maintenance build January 3rd, 2017 v16.1.6: Fixed a size problem for columns December 22nd, 2016 v16.1.5: Fixed a crash in the statistics panel December 1st, 2016 v16.1.4: Fixed a crash on startup November 23rd, 2016 v16.1.3: Improved the Trial Edition flow November 22nd, 2016 v16.1.2: Fixed scrolling issues in some fields November 2nd, 2016 v16.1.1: Added personal track list syncing to CLZ Cloud October 24th, 2016 v16.0.9: Fixed “Check for Updates” on Sierra and more September 19th, 2016 v16.0.8: Maintenance build June 21st, 2016 v16.0.7: Maintenance build May 24th, 2016 v16.0.6: Added a new menu option and some fixes May 3rd, 2016 v16.0.5: Some fixes for the Add Automatically screen April 5th, 2016 v16.0.4: Maintenance build March 22nd, 2016 v16.0.3: Added menu item for Card View March 7th, 2016 v16.0.2: Fixed a crash in List View February 17th, 2016 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016