What's new in Movie Collector for macOS?
Movie Collector (macOS)
February 19th, 2019
- You can now add the field “Custom Image” as a column to your list.
- Multiple Collections:
- Importing XML would always import into the “first collection” instead of the selected collection.
- Importing XML could cause a crash.
- There were some issues with the order of multiple collections.
- A couple of Flex template fixes.
- The details template was always reset to Flex.
- “Custom Image” checkbox wasn’t checked when using Find Cover via Main Screen.
v19.1: Update your IMDb Ratings / Votes in one go! March 21st, 2019 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 6th, 2019 v18.3.1: New: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets August 9th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections / more sync fields June 8th, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Movie Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements April 3rd, 2018 v17.0.5: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 22nd, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.2.1: New: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” December 22nd, 2016 v16.1.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” in Add Automatically screen August 29th, 2016 v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016