What's new in Movie Collector for macOS?
Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode”
- In Add Movies Automatically, when a barcode is not recognized, a new “Unrecognized Barcode” screen will appear.
- In this screen:
- Just find your movie by title (Search-As-You-Type is also active here!)
- Select the format (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc..)
- Use the integrated Find Cover tool to select the cover image.
- Then click Add Movie.
- This will:
- Instantly add the barcode to OUR Core online movie database, connected to the movie you selected.
- Add the movie to YOUR database with full movie details, your barcode, format and image AND linked to the new Core entry.
In other words, this new screen not only helps you in adding unrecognized movies,
but it also helps your fellow Movie Collector users by adding the missing barcode to the CLZ Core.
( BTW: this screen replaces the “Report Missing Barcode to Core” web-form. Of course, you can still provide more info for the added barcode using the Submit to Core button in the Edit Movie screen. )
- Main Screen: after resizing the first column too much, the text was no longer readable
- Edit Movie: Closing the edit screen could cause a crash on El Capitan