What's new in CLZ Games for iOS?
CLZ Games (iOS)
May 9th, 2018
New for the Add Games screen:
- Add button is now bigger and easier to spot (some new users missed the little round “+”).
- Add button now “remembers” your collection vs. wish list selection. No need to pick from the Collection/Wish List popup menu every time you add anymore.
- Adding a game would clear the collection status filter in the main screen.
- The sorting option screen would sometimes not fully show the chosen sort option when opened.
- iPad: Main screen: the details view did not refresh after changing the details template.
- iPad: Main screen: the ‘edit my rating’ pop up was rotated when in landscape mode.
Sneak Preview: version 6.0 of all 5 CLZ mobile apps! July 21st, 2020 v5.4: Re-designed “Select Folder Field” screen and faster Update from Core June 11th, 2020 v5.3: Add Games by Platform and Add Hardware from Core April 7th, 2020 v5.2 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! March 18th, 2020 v5.1.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 14th, 2020 v5.0.4: Added 2 new folder options January 7th, 2020 CLZ Games 5.0: Multiple collections, Statistics, UI improvements, etc.. October 22nd, 2019 v4.14.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 16th, 2018 v4.11.1: Secure HTTPS connections August 26th, 2018 v4.10.2: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 19th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.6.10: Further improvements to the Add Games screen November 9th, 2017 v4.6.9: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 20th, 2017 v4.6.7: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.6.4: Download current values of your games September 12th, 2017 v4.6.1: New Loose/CIB/New field plus enhanced cloud syncing August 4th, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved navigation in “All Games / Hardware” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 20th, 2017 v4.3.3: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” March 6th, 2017