What's new in CLZ Games for iOS?
For CLZ Games on iOS we have added several game-specific fields and made more fields available to edit in the edit game screen: This update is especially targeted at the serious video game collector:
New “Completeness” field: Loose vs CIB vs New
This is for the real video game collectors, especially those that are into collecting retro games:
- Added: a new “Completeness” field, to indicate how complete your copy of a game is. Choose from:
- Loose, meaning “cartridge or disc only”.
- CIB, meaning “Complete In Box”, everything included.
- New, meaning CIB and also still sealed.
- Two extra toggle fields “Manual” and “Box”.
To further specify the “Loose” status. You know, for those cartridges with just a manual, no box. Or in a box, but with the manual missing.
- Group on the “Completeness” field by tapping the menu top right, then tap “Folders > Completeness”.
Added 6 additional fields to the edit screen
Next to the new “Completeness” field and the “Manual” and “Box” fields we added 6 more fields to the edit screen:
Enhanced CLZ Cloud syncing: now syncs 10 more fields
- Platform: now sync now your own Platform names, including platforms that are not in our Core list.
- Completeness (Loose vs CIB vs New)
- Box Yes/No
- Manual Yes/No