What's new in CLZ Games for iOS?
CLZ Games (iOS)
December 17th, 2016
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Games mobile app is now available.
In this update, we complete re-designed the Add Games screen, to make it clearer, easier-to-user and to help you add games more efficiently.
What’s new in the Add Games screen?
- Switch between By Title and By Barcode using tabs at the top
(Add Manually and Add Hardware are now under Tools menu)
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- Add button is now at bottom right (blue circle with “+” icon)
- Adding By Title:
- Suggestions appear in a drop-down while you type a title
- Expand game edition list using “V” icons on the right
- Adding By Barcode:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter a barcode manually
- Delete barcodes from queue by swiping from right to left
- Barcode queue is now remembered between sessions
- App freezing when entering a 20 character password in the login screen
- Manage Pick Lists:
- Wrong sorting of numeric values
- Crash when adding an empty item
- Issue renaming an item with 1 letter only
- Fixed database limit message appearing in the old desktop sync when the limit was between 100 and unlimited
- Added collection status folders
- Fixed iTunes Store credentials pop up on startup of app
v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 20th, 2017 v4.3.4: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.3: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” March 6th, 2017 v4.3.2: Redesigned the edit screen and added new folder group options January 12th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! December 17th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Games is now free to try out, lots of new features February 4th, 2016