What's new in Comic Collector for macOS?
Comic Collector (macOS)
May 24th, 2016
- Edit In List: some checkboxes didn’t trigger a sync change
- Cards View: Find Cover: select new cover. New Cover was not displayed.
- Add Auto: Queue mode > Add Selected: sometimes all (not selected) queue items were added
- Main Screen: 2 Horizontal Panels: Layout Sizes were not restored
- Add Automatically: By Barcode: Sometimes a new comic was added without barcode
- Manage Pick Lists: Didn’t always show any warning for duplicate items
v20.2: Now fully Big Sur compatible December 1st, 2020 v20.1 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! April 14th, 2020 v20.0.4 Now syncs through our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync-server February 4th, 2020 v20: Dark Mode support! December 4th, 2019 v19.2: Now fully macOS Catalina compatible! October 9th, 2019 v19.1.1: Automatic comic values powered by GoCollect! August 13th, 2019 v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 26th, 2019 v18.3.1: Updated “Add Comics from CLZ Core” screen October 18th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections / more sync fields May 29th, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Comic Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements April 3rd, 2018 v17.0.5: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 22nd, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” in Add Automatically screen September 22nd, 2016 “v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver” is locked v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016