What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
v8.1.2: Several bugfixes
May 19th, 2023
- Card View: titles were sometimes displayed wrong.
- Folders: The search filter in “Create new favorite” wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a couple of folder labels that were displayed wrongly at the top.
- iPad: The folder panel could jump to the top if a folder was selected from the bottom.
- iPad: made the switching between folders appear more smooth.
- iPad: breadcrumb wasn’t always displayed correctly when backing out of a folder.
v8.1: Use multiple folder levels May 13th, 2023 v8.0: 7 new data fields! January 16th, 2023 v7.4 New “Card View” May 12th, 2022 v7.3: Back Cover images! March 29th, 2022 v7.2: Progress Bars and Cancel buttons! March 15th, 2022 v7.1: Improved Pre-fill screen: choose your own fields! January 27th, 2022 v7.0: New features and lots of improvements December 1st, 2021 v6.6 Submit to Core / New Select Mode and action menu September 27th, 2021 v6.5: Duplicate / Clear Cloud / Shake to Shuffle September 8th, 2021 v6.4 New look for book list, cover view & book details June 20th, 2021 v6.3: New fields, website links and: other currencies! March 31st, 2021 v6.2: Various improvements February 22nd, 2021 v6.1.1: New: Pre-fill fields while adding books December 28th, 2020 v6.0: Edit multiple, more compact Edit screen, crop/rotate images August 31st, 2020 Sneak Preview: version 6.0 of all 5 CLZ mobile apps! July 21st, 2020 v5.5: Re-designed “Select Folder Field” screen and faster Update from Core June 11th, 2020 v5.4 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! March 18th, 2020 v5.3.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 14th, 2020 v5.2.1: New Statistics screen December 19th, 2019 v5.1.1: Many more editable fields November 14th, 2019 v5.0.9: Several user interface improvements October 8th, 2019 v5: Multiple collections, automatic syncing of your own images, and: now a subscription app! June 13th, 2019 v4.14.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 9th, 2018