What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
v8.1: Use multiple folder levels
A huge update for your CLZ Books mobile app today, which introduces a powerful feature for browsing and filtering your book collection: using multiple levels of folders.
Previously, it was only possible to use one level, so either Author folders OR Publisher folders OR Subject folders OR Location folders, etc… But starting with this version, you can combine folder options, so for instance, use Publisher folders, then within each publisher folder have Author folders.
Pre-installed multi-level folder favorites
The app comes pre-loaded with some fun and useful multi-level folder favorites. Tap the folder button top left to choose from:
- Publisher / Author
- Publication Year / Author
- Publisher / Publication Year / Author (3 levels!)
- Purchase Year / Store
- Location / Author
- Read it / Author
- Read it / Genre
Using multi-level folders
To use multiple levels of folders, just select one of the folder favorites that has multiple fields, e.g. Publisher / Author. Then tap a Publisher folder to go to the Author folders for that Publisher, then tap an Author folder to see the book from that specific Publisher and Author combination.
Create your own multi-level folder combinations
Of course, you can also create your own multi-level folder favorites, up to three levels, the possibilities are endless! Here’s how:
- Tap the folder button top left
- Tap the “Add New Favorite” button.
- Now tap up to 3 folder fields to add them to the top section of the screen.
- Tap “Save New Favorite” to save your new favorite.
- Finally tap the new favorite in the list to start using it.