What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
April 3rd, 2019
Trial Mode improvements:
- Bigger “+” button on the default toolbar.
- Improved “My CLZ Account” messaging when logging in with a CLZ Account.
- New hints to Sync with CLZ Cloud after adding some items.
- Removed the ugly blue “hint box” that appeared when starting with an empty database.
Only supports macOS 10.9 or higher
This is the first version to not support macOS 10.8 Mountain Lion anymore.
To stay current with Apple we’ve just updated to Xcode (the software used to create Music Collector for macOS). In order to do this we had to drop support for macOS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) from 2012 as Apple doesn’t support it anymore in Xcode.
If you still use macOS 10.8, make sure to not upgrade Music Collector to this version.
- Drag and drop image on Details Panel to change the front cover was broken.
- Index number sometimes didn’t increment correctly.