What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
December 6th, 2016
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Music mobile app is now available.
In this update, we complete re-designed the Add Albums screen, to make it clearer, easier-to-user and to help you add albums more efficiently.
What’s new in the Add Albums screen?
- Switch between By Artist/Title and By Barcode using tabs at the top
(Add Manually is now a separate screen, under Tools menu)
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- Add button is now at bottom right (blue circle with “+” icon)
- Adding By Barcode:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter a barcode manually
- Delete barcode from queue by swiping from right to left
- Barcode queue is now remembered between sessions
- New: Add by Catalog Number
- Find and add albums by their catalog number
- Great for adding vinyl as it searches Discogs by Cat No
- App freezing when entering a 20 character password in the login screen
- Manage Pick Lists:
- Wrong sorting of numeric values
- Crash when adding an empty item
- Issue renaming an item with 1 letter only
- Added collection status folders
- Barcode Scanner: beep and vibrate were no longer working
v4.4.2: New folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.4.1: New: You can now add and edit your own track lists December 31st, 2016 v4.3.2: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message December 21st, 2016 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! December 6th, 2016 v4.2.4: Your own track lists now sync from CLZ Cloud to your device October 24th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Music is now free to try out, lots of new features February 11th, 2016