What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
What’s new in CLZ Music 4.2?
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is Artists, Formats, Genres, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit the SortNames for Artists.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Artists, Genres, etc, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Artists to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v4.5: A completely new look! April 17th, 2017 v4.4.3: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.4.2: New folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.4.1: New: You can now add and edit your own track lists December 31st, 2016 v4.3.2: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message December 21st, 2016 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! December 6th, 2016 v4.2.4: Your own track lists now sync from CLZ Cloud to your device October 24th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Music is now free to try out, lots of new features February 11th, 2016