What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
June 14th, 2016
- The opening and closing of the panel is now much smoother.
- It’s now less likely that the panel opens inadvertently,
as the “responsive area” is now smaller and there is slight delay before it reacts.
- Now automatically slides back when not clicked.
- Edit Movie screen:
- Episode list columns could not be resized.
- Some field values were showing in bold.
- On User Defined tab, the check box lists were not scrollable.
- Check box lists didn’t show hints for items that were too wide to fit.
- Date fields were showing a ‘0’ for empty Month and Day. Will now only show when Month or Day field has focus
- Images View in Classic mode now also has a dark background while using Dark Skin.
- Quick Filter panel: Collection status filter was reset after panel moved open and closed.
- Vee Eight template: font size was too small.
- Add Automatically: Search Queue info was not updated after selecting a result.
- Import from Other Collection: Episode First Air Date and Episode Viewing Date year values were not importing.
v18.4.4: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 5th, 2018 v18.4.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 26th, 2018 v18.3.1: More sync fields (including box sets!) June 20th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 8th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 5th, 2017 v17.2.3: New: Manually change the order of movies in box sets October 11th, 2017 v17.2: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets October 4th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Movies screen! May 17th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” November 10th, 2016 v16.4.5: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks October 10th, 2016 v16.4.4: More improvements to Add Movies Automatically screen September 13th, 2016 v16.4.1: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding movies by title August 11th, 2016 v16.3.9: Date fields now have drop downs for easier date entry June 30th, 2016 v16.3.1: Movies vs TV Series, Quick Filters and Dark vs Light Skins June 8th, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015