What's new in Comic Collector for Windows?
Comic Collector (Windows)
February 24th, 2016
New view for the main screen: Card View
Next to List View, Images View and Cover Flow, we have added a Card View, a multi-column view with little info cards for each comic, showing the main issue details and a small cover thumbnail.
- Add Comics Automatically:
- expanding series on Pull List tab would sometimes retrieve too many issues
- issue dates weren’t always showing on Pull List tab
- right click menu didn’t popup when there were no results showing
- Carbon + Quicksilver templates: series image didn’t scale down to correct size
- Quicksilver template didn’t show the issue numbers for trade paper backs
- Linking comics: updating an unlinked comic would not update it from Core after linking it
v18.4.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Comics June 25th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 13th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Comics screen! August 15th, 2017 v17.0.4: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.2: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding comics by title September 22nd, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 21st, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Comic Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015