What's new in Comic Collector for macOS?
Comic Collector (macOS)
August 15th, 2019
- Updating values from GoCollect didn’t always start if you had unlinked comics
- The “Lock Value” padlock icon wasn’t showing on older macOS versions.
- Fixed a display issue in the Collection Totals screen
- Drag/Drop image would put image in Downloads folder when using “just link to dropped file”
- Fixed a display issue with shelf-view background
- Link items screen size and position is now remembered between sessions
v19.2: Now fully macOS Catalina compatible! October 9th, 2019 v19.1.1: Automatic comic values powered by GoCollect! August 13th, 2019 v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 26th, 2019 v18.3.1: Updated “Add Comics from CLZ Core” screen October 18th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections / more sync fields May 29th, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Comic Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements April 3rd, 2018 v17.0.5: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 22nd, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” in Add Automatically screen September 22nd, 2016 “v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver” is locked v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016