What's new in Comic Collector for macOS?
Comic Collector (macOS)
April 10th, 2018
- Sync with CLZ Cloud:
- Sometimes the “Local changes to be uploaded” counter didn’t show the correct number.
- When a cover could not be downloaded during down syncing it would stop and not continue. Now it will continue and show a report of any possible errors that have occurred.
- Sometimes covers weren’t uploaded when they should have.
- The error: “This database is different from the one in CLZ Cloud” would show up in rare cases when it shouldn’t.
- Main Screen:
- There were still some cases where “follow edited item” option was not working.
- Folder grouping on a credit role would show folders for all credit roles instead of just the one selected.
v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 26th, 2019 v18.3.1: Updated “Add Comics from CLZ Core” screen October 18th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections / more sync fields May 29th, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Comic Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements April 3rd, 2018 v17.0.5: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 22nd, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” in Add Automatically screen September 22nd, 2016 “v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver” is locked v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016