What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
April 26th, 2017
New in 4.5.2:
- New Details View templates which are easier on the eye:
- Clear Light template
- Clear Dark template
- Changed layout in some templates (repositioned “Subtitle” to make more room for “Title”).
- The last book in a list could not be selected.
- Covers were not updated in the main list after editing a book.
- Login now does a receipt check.
- “Change Template” button moved to right sidebar in the main screen.
- Better thumbnail layout in Landscape Mode.
- After closing the add books automatically screen, it now selects the latest added book.
- After syncing “collection status” no longer reverts to “all”.
- Improved “tap” area of hamburger menu so you can back out of a folder more easily.
v4.5.5: Fixed navigation issue and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 13th, 2017 v4.3.7: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.5: Added more fields to “Unrecognized ISBN” screen January 24th, 2017 v4.3.4: Redesigned Edit Book screen January 12th, 2017 v4.3.3: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message January 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New “Add Manually” if nothing can be found. January 4th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen and new “Missing ISBN” screen November 16th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Books is now free to try out, lots of new features February 4th, 2016