What's new in CLZ Books for Android?
An important v4.3.9 update for your CLZ Books Android app is now available.
This update introduces an easier way to deal with “Unrecognized ISBNs”.
A new screen that not only helps you to add the book to your database anyway, but also helps your fellow CLZ Books users by instantly adding the missing ISBN to the CLZ Core central online book database.
(this feature was introduced for our Windows, Mac and iOS versions earlier, and in the meantime, people have used this new tool to add over 22 thousand new books to our Core!)
- In the Add screen, when a scanned ISBN is not recognized, a new “Unrecognized ISBN” screen will appear.
- In this screen, just enter the Author, Title, Publisher and Year, then click Add Book.
- This will:
- Add the book to your own database, with the information you filled in.
- Add the book to our Core central online book database.
The result: for the next user who searches for this particular ISBN, it will be recognized 🙂
- Crashing merge dialog in the manage pick list screen on Android 6.0+ devices
- Facebook sign up button not working
- Field default purchase date being off by a month
- Reverting of custom uploaded cover when syncing an update
- Crash in the edit screen after pressing the next/previous book button