What's new in Book Collector for macOS?
Book Collector (macOS)
April 19th, 2016
- User Defined Fields for Stories were not saved
- Full Covers Template: Subtitle was not spaced correctly
- New Maintenance tool: Tools > Maintenance > Open database location
- Automatically Close Add Auto screen after queue is emptied was not working
- List Sorting: Empty values were not sorted correctly
- Pseudonym can not be selected in “Manage Pick List” screen if a quick search has been done.
v20.3: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud / Book Connect March 24th, 2021 v20.2: Now fully Big Sur compatible December 1st, 2020 v20.1 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! April 9th, 2020 v20.0.4 Now syncs through our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync-server February 4th, 2020 v20: Dark Mode support / Many new sync fields (inc back covers!) December 4th, 2019 v19.1: Now fully macOS Catalina compatible! October 9th, 2019 v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 19th, 2019 v18.3.1: Updated “Add Books from CLZ Core” screen September 18th, 2018 Success rate for ISBN searches now 97%! (was 90%) August 6th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Book Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 29th, 2018 v17.1.2: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.1.1: Now sync your Loan Information to CLZ Cloud / Book Connect! July 27th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.5: New: Find Cover tool in “Unrecognized ISBN” screen December 22nd, 2016 v16.1.1: New: Easily add books that come up as “Unrecognized ISBN” November 3rd, 2016 v16.0.1: Book Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016