What's new in Music Connect?
January 3rd, 2017
Do you already have a list of your movies, books, cds, comics or games? E.g. entered in a spread-sheet program, or created using a different cataloging tool, then exported to CSV?
Cool, you can now easily get that list into your Collectorz.com program (desktop, mobile or Connect). Just use our new flexible import tool to import your existing list into the CLZ Cloud. This will make your list instantly available in Connect. Or sync to the mobile app or desktop software using the CLZ Cloud syncing.
- While logged into the Connect software, click the wrench icon top right, then choose Import.
- Select the fields that are in your text file, by dragging them from the Available section to the Selected section.
- Use the Skip Field entry to skip columns in your text file.
- If you can’t find a suitable cloud field for your column, but still want to preserve the data, use the Add to Notes option.
- Under Settings, indicate the format of your text file (Delimiter and Field Enclosure).
- Under File, browse to the file you want to import.
- Use Preview to check the results.
- Everything okay? Then proceed to actually Import.