What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
August 24th, 2017
- Add Albums from CLZ Core: the 4 “Add by” tabs now have icons.
- Add/Link Music Files:
- Adding an album from music files will now leave the “Packaging” field empty instead of setting it from the Field Defaults.
- Import from iTunes: Album notes’ first character was missing.
- Edit Album: Links tab: When editing a local link, the “previous” button didn’t work.
- After adding an album where a pick list item (such as an artist) was updated with new information, not all albums using that same artist were marked as “dirty” for syncing with CLZ Cloud.
- Main Screen: Quick filter panel option “keep active” wasn’t applied directly after restarting software.
v18.4.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 13th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 30th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 29th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for larger text size / Several Add screen tweaks April 10th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 19th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Albums screen! July 12th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.1: CLZ Cloud: Your track lists and artist sort names now sync October 24th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 22nd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 16th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015