What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular album in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the artist or title you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching albums.
(for most albums, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The album will now be selected in your list, with the details showing in the Details Panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Notes only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box.
A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a album:
- In the album details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the album:
front cover, back cover, backdrop and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v18.4.3: Stability improvements September 18th, 2018 v18.4.2: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 3rd, 2018 v18.4.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 13th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 30th, 2018 v18.2.5: Fixed display problem in two panel mode June 28th, 2018 v18.2.4: Several fixes for “Access Violation” errors June 27th, 2018 v18.2.3: Action Bar update for Track View May 31st, 2018 v18.2.2: Fixed an issue with alphabet bar and the action bar May 30th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 29th, 2018 v18.1.5: Fixed some issues in the add screen May 3rd, 2018 v18.1.4: DPI scaling improvements and more! May 1st, 2018 v18.1.3: Add Screen now scales results better and some more scaling fixes! April 13th, 2018 v18.1.2: Fixed scaling in templates and tracks tab April 11th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for larger text size / Several Add screen tweaks April 10th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v18.0.6: Maintenance build with lots of fixes January 18th, 2018 v18.0.5: Fixed: various layout problems on “125% DPI” systems January 11th, 2018 v18.0.4: Now select multiple Genres in one go + other tweaks and fixes January 4th, 2018 v18.0.3: Fixed sorting in the pick item screens and more December 21st, 2017 v18.0.2: Maintenance build with lots of fixes December 20th, 2017 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 19th, 2017 v17.1.7: Fixed some issues in the Add from Core screen October 11th, 2017 v17.1.6: Fixed Access Violation in Add from CLZ Core screen September 14th, 2017 v17.1.5: Fixed an issue with checking/unchecking in Add Screen September 14th, 2017 v17.1.4: New icons for the Add from CLZ Core screen and fixes August 24th, 2017