What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular album in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the artist or title you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching albums.
(for most albums, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The album will now be selected in your list, with the details showing in the Details Panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Notes only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box.
A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a album:
- In the album details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the album:
front cover, back cover, backdrop and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v17.0.7: Fixed the “Update” button in the Edit Screen April 26th, 2017 v17.0.6: Fixed a “Cannot focus window” error. April 25th, 2017 v17.0.5: Fixed an error and added new links to the What’s New page April 13th, 2017 v17.0.4: Maintenance build with lots of fixes April 10th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.2: New image popup method and updates to the quick search February 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 16.4.4: Fixed crashes during Check for Update January 4th, 2017 v16.4.3: Fixed an issue in tag reading and more January 2nd, 2017 v16.4.2: Improvements to trial version and quick search November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: CLZ Cloud: Your track lists and artist sort names now sync October 24th, 2016 v16.3.11: Improved folder chooser for Add/Link Music Files screen September 26th, 2016 v16.3.10: Export to XML is now more efficient and some fixes September 13th, 2016 v16.3.9: Fixed “Handle is invalid” error that could pop up August 17th, 2016 v16.3.8: Maintenance build with improvements to the main screen and more August 16th, 2016 v16.3.7: Improvements to Cloud Syncing, Edit Album screen and Dark Skin August 8th, 2016 v16.3.6: Some fixes for the Edit Album screen July 19th, 2016 v16.3.5: Fixed an access violation error and more July 7th, 2016 v16.3.4: More updates to the date fields and some fixes July 1st, 2016 v16.3.3: Updated date fields and fixed a couple of bugs June 30th, 2016 v16.3.2: Some fixes for the Edit / Add and Print screen June 23rd, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 22nd, 2016 v16.2.2: Improved Card View and quick search box April 21st, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 16th, 2016