What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular album in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the artist or title you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching albums.
(for most albums, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The album will now be selected in your list, with the details showing in the Details Panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Notes only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box.
A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a album:
- In the album details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the album:
front cover, back cover, backdrop and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 17th, 2018 v18.4.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 13th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 30th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 29th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for larger text size / Several Add screen tweaks April 10th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 19th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Albums screen! July 12th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.1: CLZ Cloud: Your track lists and artist sort names now sync October 24th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 22nd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 16th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015