What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
August 8th, 2016
- Cloud Syncing: Now does up to 5 retries when a sync action fails because of a temporary connection problem.
- Edit Album: Improved “search as you type” behaviour of search boxes for adding artists, composers, etc…
- Dark Skin: active window now has a light grey border, making it stand out more when windows overlap.
- Screen started to “flicker” after leaving the program inactive for a few minutes.
- Add Automatically: adding a checked result would sometimes uncheck a result from another search in the queue.
- Main Screen / Two Panel Mode: selection status text would sometimes show an invalid text when no albums were showing in the list.
- Edit Multiple: F8 to clear didn’t work for memo fields like Plot and Notes.
v18.4.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 13th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 30th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 29th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for larger text size / Several Add screen tweaks April 10th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 19th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Albums screen! July 12th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.1: CLZ Cloud: Your track lists and artist sort names now sync October 24th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 22nd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 16th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015