What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
November 1st, 2018
Some of you reported some issues in the Edit Screens in Music Collector using macOS Mojave, which have now been addressed and fixed!
- Searching for persons (artists, composers, conductors, musicians, credits) wasn’t working (dropdown wasn’t opening to show all options)
- The dropdown to choose a role for a credit/choose instrument for a musician didn’t open
- Dragging and dropping of images on the template or edit screen didn’t do anything
- Linking of music files to existing albums wasn’t working
- Update from Core wasn’t filling in track times (if track times were empty)
v19.1: Now fully macOS Catalina compatible! October 9th, 2019 v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! March 5th, 2019 v18.4.1: Improvements to the Add Albums from Core screen September 19th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 14th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Music Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 27th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v17.0.4: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: Added personal track list syncing to CLZ Cloud October 24th, 2016 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016