What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
June 11th, 2017
- Add Albums from CLZ Core: New skinned preview templates.
- After adding/editing an album, the app will now always find and show your last added album in your main screen.
- If you log in to your CLZ Account on a new or empty device, the app will now ask you if you wish to download your albums from CLZ Cloud.
- Added skinning to Sign up/Log in/In App Purchase screens.
- After each CLZ Cloud sync the “Quick Search” and “Collection Status Filter” was cleared.
- When a custom cover was downloaded via CLZ Cloud syncing, the thumbnail in the list wasn’t immediately updated.
- When an album was removed, the list would scroll back to the top.
- Various skinning, layout and color fixes.
v4.10.3: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10.2: Fixed a crash for devices running iOS 8/iOS 9 May 1st, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 26th, 2018 v4.9.3: New: Single Search Box for your Add Albums screen March 1st, 2018 v4.9.2: Fixed a crash with the search February 27th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Albums screen November 11th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 20th, 2017 v4.5.11: Fixed a crash in iOS10 and lower October 16th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.9: Added app icon for 12.9 inch iPad September 27th, 2017 v4.5.8: Fixed a keyboard problem for iOS 11 September 24th, 2017 v4.5.7: Improved navigation in “All Albums” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved success rate on barcode searches! July 14th, 2017 v4.5.5: Fixed navigation issue and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 17th, 2017 v4.4.3: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.4.2: New folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.4.1: New: You can now add and edit your own track lists December 31st, 2016 v4.3.2: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message December 21st, 2016