What's new in CLZ Music for Android?
CLZ Music (Android)
September 14th, 2016
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Music app is now available.
And prepare to be shocked 🙂 (in a good way, don’t worry):
The app looks completely different now, with a cleaner brighter look and an improved user interface. Here’s what’s new:
What’s new in CLZ Music 4.3 for Android?
- New “Material”-based interface, with two skins/themes: Light & Dark.
(The app now starts in the Light skin. If you prefer the Dark look, just use the View menu top right)
- Big floating blue “+” button for adding albums.
- Access all other features and tools from “hamburger” menu top left.
- Clear and easy switch between All / In Collection / Wish List at the top.
- Access all other view options from menu on top right.
- Add screen: tabs at the top to switch between By Artist/Title and By Barcode modes.
- Add Manually is now a separate menu item in the menu on the left.
- Redesigned album list entries.
- Old Import from Music Collector has been moved to Settings screen!