What's new in Movie Collector for Windows?
Movie Collector (Windows)
August 8th, 2016
- Cloud Syncing: Now does up to 5 retries when a sync action fails because of a temporary connection problem.
- Edit Movie: Improved “search as you type” behaviour of search boxes for adding cast and crew.
- Dark Skin: active window now has a light grey border, making it stand out more when windows overlap.
- Add Automatically: adding a checked result would sometimes uncheck a result from another search in the queue.
- Main Screen / Two Panel Mode: selection status text would sometimes show an invalid text when no movies were showing in the list.
- Edit Multiple: F8 to clear didn’t work for memo fields like Plot and Notes.
- Edit Multiple: F8 in Movie format field would also clear Disc format field of first disc.
- Main Screen: “Edit in List” feature made it seem like “Extra Features” could be edited but it shouldn’t be editable.
v18.4.4: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 5th, 2018 v18.4.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 26th, 2018 v18.3.1: More sync fields (including box sets!) June 20th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 8th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 5th, 2017 v17.2.3: New: Manually change the order of movies in box sets October 11th, 2017 v17.2: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets October 4th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Movies screen! May 17th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” November 10th, 2016 v16.4.5: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks October 10th, 2016 v16.4.4: More improvements to Add Movies Automatically screen September 13th, 2016 v16.4.1: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding movies by title August 11th, 2016 v16.3.9: Date fields now have drop downs for easier date entry June 30th, 2016 v16.3.1: Movies vs TV Series, Quick Filters and Dark vs Light Skins June 8th, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Movie Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015