What's new in Comic Collector for Windows?
Comic Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular series in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the series you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching series.
(for most series, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The series will now be selected in your folder panel, with the issues showing in the list panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Plot only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box.
A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a comic:
- In the comic details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the comic:
front cover, back cover, preview art and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v18.0.7: Maintenance build with lots of fixes January 18th, 2018 v18.0.6: Fixed: various layout problems on “125% DPI” systems January 12th, 2018 v18.0.5: Various tweaks and fixes for version 18 January 4th, 2018 v18.0.4: Fixed sorting in the pick item screens and more December 21st, 2017 v18.0.3: Improved workflow of pick item screens December 20th, 2017 v18.0.2: Maintenance build with some fixes December 18th, 2017 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 13th, 2017 v17.1.6: Fixed some issues in the Add from Core screen October 11th, 2017 v17.1.5: Fixed Access Violation in Add from CLZ Core screen September 14th, 2017 v17.1.4: Bug fixes for the Add Comics from CLZ Core screen September 14th, 2017 v17.1.3: Maintenance build August 24th, 2017 v17.1.2: More improvements to the Add Screen August 18th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Comics screen! August 15th, 2017 v17.0.7: Fixed the “Update” button in the Edit Screen April 26th, 2017 v17.0.6: Fixed a “Cannot focus window” error. April 25th, 2017 v17.0.6: Fixed an error and added new links to the What’s New page April 13th, 2017 v17.0.5: Maintenance build with lots of fixes April 10th, 2017 v17.0.4: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 v17.0.3: Fixed an access violation in the Quick Search box February 23rd, 2017 V17.0.2: New image popup method and updates to the quick search February 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.4: Fixed crashes during Check for Update January 4th, 2017 v16.4.3: Maintenance build January 2nd, 2017 v16.4.2: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding comics by title September 22nd, 2016