What's new in Comic Collector for Windows?
Comic Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular series in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the series you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching series.
(for most series, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The series will now be selected in your folder panel, with the issues showing in the list panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Plot only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box.
A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a comic:
- In the comic details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the comic:
front cover, back cover, preview art and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v18.4.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Comics June 25th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 13th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Comics screen! August 15th, 2017 v17.0.4: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.2: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding comics by title September 22nd, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 21st, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Comic Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015