What's new in Comic Collector for Windows?
Comic Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular series in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the series you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching series.
(for most series, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The series will now be selected in your folder panel, with the issues showing in the list panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Plot only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box.
A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a comic:
- In the comic details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the comic:
front cover, back cover, preview art and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v23.6: New report after Updating Key Info April 14th, 2023 v23.5: Now supports our new CLZ Scanner barcode scanner app March 29th, 2023 v23.4: Three new slab-related fields, plus a new look for slabs! March 14th, 2023 v23.3: Improved Pull List and new “Discover” mode! January 4th, 2023 v23.2: ReLink Core Variant November 2nd, 2022 v23.1: Two improvements to the CovrPrice integration October 24th, 2022 v23.0: Get comic values from CovrPrice! October 4th, 2022 v22.2: Configurable Pre-fill, more configurable Update from Core fields + WebP support March 2nd, 2022 v22.1: Minor Keys vs Major Keys and Key Categories January 12th, 2022 v22.0: Automatic key comic info from Core and lots more November 18th, 2021 v21.6 Improved Submit to Core system October 8th, 2021 v21.5: Sync web-links with CLZ Cloud September 28th, 2021 v21.4: Bar chart in folder panel background September 14th, 2021 v21.3: New “Transfer Field Data” tool August 9th, 2021 v21.2: New Link Comics with Core screen June 8th, 2021 v21.1: Now download values in other currencies April 6th, 2021 v21.0.4 Extra Collection Status dropdown button in Add Screen March 17th, 2021 v21.0.3 Various improvements and fixes March 4th, 2021 v21.0: Add by Issue, Update Values report and a new Missing Comics tool! December 2nd, 2020 v20.6 Easier access to the Manage Pick Lists screen August 25th, 2020 v20.5: Changing your folder field is now much easier July 30th, 2020 v20.4: Faster image downloads, faster Update from Core June 25th, 2020 v20.3: Faster Shelves View + 2 new Shelf Styles June 8th, 2020 v20.2 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! March 23rd, 2020 v20.1: Easily add and report comics with “unrecognized barcodes” March 11th, 2020