What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
October 15th, 2017
- Redesigned Selection Mode
- Tap and hold on a book to select it, select as many books as you like (or select all, using the “Select All” top right).
- Then use the blue action button to perform an action on the selected books (Remove / Update from CLZ Core).
- Crash when saving a cover image to the camera roll
- Odd scrolling behavior when scanning book ISBNs in the barcode scanning screen
- Stuck keyboard after searching in main list
- Autocorrect was enabled for the main list search bar
- Small iOS11-related UI glitches
v4.5.14: Further improvements to the Add Books screen November 11th, 2017 v4.5.13: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 21st, 2017 v4.5.12: Fixed a crash in iOS10 and lower October 16th, 2017 v4.5.11: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.10: Added app icon for 12.9 inch iPad September 27th, 2017 v4.5.9: Fixed a keyboard problem for iOS 11 September 24th, 2017 v.4.5.8: Added loan fields to the CLZ Cloud sync August 29th, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved navigation in “All Books” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.5: Fixed navigation issue and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 13th, 2017 v4.3.7: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.5: Added more fields to “Unrecognized ISBN” screen January 24th, 2017 v4.3.4: Redesigned Edit Book screen January 12th, 2017 v4.3.3: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message January 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New “Add Manually” if nothing can be found. January 4th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen and new “Missing ISBN” screen November 16th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Books is now free to try out, lots of new features February 4th, 2016