What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
June 11th, 2017
- Add Books from CLZ Core: New skinned preview templates.
- After adding/editing a book, the app will now always find and show your last added book in your main screen.
- If you log in to your CLZ Account on a new or empty device, the app will now ask you if you wish to download your books from CLZ Cloud.
- Added skinning to Sign up/Log in/In App Purchase screens.
- After each CLZ Cloud sync the “Quick Search” and “Collection Status Filter” was cleared.
- When a custom cover was downloaded via CLZ Cloud syncing, the thumbnail in the list wasn’t immediately updated.
- When a book was removed, the list would scroll back to the top.
- Various skinning, layout and color fixes.
v4.5.6: Improved navigation in “All Books” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.5: Fixed navigation issue and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 13th, 2017 v4.3.7: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.5: Added more fields to “Unrecognized ISBN” screen January 24th, 2017 v4.3.4: Redesigned Edit Book screen January 12th, 2017 v4.3.3: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message January 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New “Add Manually” if nothing can be found. January 4th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen and new “Missing ISBN” screen November 16th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Books is now free to try out, lots of new features February 4th, 2016