What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
November 16th, 2016
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Books mobile app for iOS is now available.
In this update, we completely re-designed the Add Book screen, to make it clearer, easier-to-use and to help you add books more efficiently.
New: Re-designed Add Books screen
- Switch between By Author/Title and By ISBN modes using tabs at the top
(Add Manually is now a separate screen, under Tools menu)
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- Add button is now at bottom right (blue circle with “+” icon)
- Adding By ISBN:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter an ISBN manually
- Delete ISBN from queue by swiping from right to left
- ISBN queue is now remembered between sessions
New: Easily add books that come up as “Unrecognized ISBN”:
- When an ISBN is not recognized, a new “Unrecognized ISBN” screen will appear.
- In this screen, just type the Author and the Title, then click Add Book.
- This will:
- Instantly add the ISBN/Author/Title entry to our Core online book database.
- Add the book to your own database with ISBN, Author and Title filled in AND linked to the new Core entry.
In other words, this new screen not only helps you in adding unrecognized books, but it also helps your fellow CLZ Books users by adding the missing ISBN to the CLZ Core.
- App freezing when entering a 20 character password in the login screen
- Manage Pick Lists:
- Wrong sorting of numeric values
- Crash when adding an empty item
- Issue renaming an item with 1 letter only
- Barcode Scanner: beep and vibrate were no longer working
- Fixed database limit message appearing in the old desktop sync when the limit was between 100 and unlimited
- Added collection status folders