What's new in CLZ Books for Android?
CLZ Books (Android)
November 22nd, 2017
In today’s update for the CLZ Books app, we have made further tweaks to the Add Books from CLZ Core screen, to make it clearer than previous versions:
- Slightly smaller font for the book title, so that longer titles fit better.
- Color high-lighting: Books already ‘on wish list’ now have an orange title, books already “in collection” show up with a blue title.
Fixes in this update:
- After changing the sort order the list could sometimes scroll to a random position.
- Small CLZ Cloud Sync tweaks.
- After restarting the app it would sometimes repeatedly scroll to the last added book.
- After manually typing a barcode in the add by barcode screen you weren’t able to search another one.
v4.10.4: Secure HTTPS connections September 3rd, 2018 Success rate for ISBN searches now 97%! (was 90%) August 6th, 2018 v4.10.3: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: New: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 12th, 2018 v4.9.3: New: Single Search Box for your Add Books screen February 28th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 23rd, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! December 6th, 2017 v4.5.7: Further improvements to the Add Books screen November 22nd, 2017 v4.5.5: Added loan fields to the CLZ Cloud sync August 16th, 2017 v4.5.4: Improved navigation in “All Books” folder July 18th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improvements to the barcode scanner May 30th, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Books screen May 8th, 2017 v4.3.9: Easily add books that come up as “Unrecognized ISBN” January 18th, 2017 v4.3.8: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.6: Added more folder options, Sync Status indicator and more October 20th, 2016 v4.3.1: New “Material”-based interface with skins August 25th, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Books for Android is now free to download March 29th, 2016