What's new in CLZ Books for Android?
CLZ Books (Android)
May 8th, 2017
This update to the CLZ Books app for Android brings user interface improvements to the Add Books screen:
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- When adding a book that is already on your wish list, the app now lets you change its status to “In Collection”.
- Adding By ISBN barcode:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter an ISBN manually
- ISBN Barcode queue is now remembered between sessions
- Press and hold to delete an ISBN barcode from the queue
- Adding By Author/Title:
- Book not found? Easy add it manually using the special entry in the results list
v4.5.1: Improved Add Books screen May 8th, 2017 v4.3.10: Fixed an issue where “deletion changes” sometimes didn’t sync February 2nd, 2017 v4.3.9: Easily add books that come up as “Unrecognized ISBN” January 18th, 2017 v4.3.8: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.7: Fixed a problem with CLZ Account registration October 27th, 2016 v4.3.6: Added more folder options, Sync Status indicator and more October 20th, 2016 v4.3.5: New way of adding/editing dates September 22nd, 2016 v4.3.4: New: “None” entries in folder section September 20th, 2016 v4.3.3: Added floating button to add book to collection or wish list September 8th, 2016 v4.3.2: Maintenance build August 26th, 2016 v4.3.1: New “Material”-based interface with skins August 25th, 2016 v4.2.2: Edit screen now remembers edits while app is suspended August 2nd, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.8: Fixed a crash in the In-App Purchase screen June 20th, 2016 v4.0.6: Hardware keyboards now work with the app again May 26th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Books for Android is now free to download March 29th, 2016