What's new in Book Connect?
November 4th, 2019
Two updates for your Connect software today. An improved Statistics screen, with cool new charts and lists, plus a re-designed toolbar that clearly shows your currently selected folders and filters.
Improved Statistics page
We have updated the Statistics page with new totals, charts and list for your book collection. Find the total amount of books, your most recent additions, a pie chart showing you which book formats you own most of, books by author, books by publication year, and many more cool charts!
New breadcrumb / filter bar
A new breadcrumb / filter bar has been introduced above your list panel. This bar always indicates what list you are currently seeing there, that is, which filters are active:
- When using multiple collections: which collection you are in
- Collection or Wish List filter (when not set to ALL)
- Your select folder(s) in the folder panel
- Whether a letter filter is active in the alphabet bar
- Whether a search is active in the search box top right
Little “x”‘s let you remove filters easily.
Other tweaks to the toolbar:
- Add button is now top left.
- All / Collection / WishList filter is now on the left of the Alphabet bar.
- Folder field selector is now inside the folder panel
- While selecting, the blue Selection Action bar now appears “over” the new filter bar, right above the list.