What's new in Book Collector for macOS?
Book Collector (macOS)
April 10th, 2018
- Sync with CLZ Cloud:
- Sometimes the “Local changes to be uploaded” counter didn’t show the correct number.
- When a cover could not be downloaded during down syncing it would stop and not continue. Now it will continue and show a report of any possible errors that have occurred.
- Sometimes covers weren’t uploaded when they should have.
- The error: “This database is different from the one in CLZ Cloud” would show up in rare cases when it shouldn’t.
- Main Screen:
- There were still some cases where “follow edited item” option was not working.
- Folder grouping on a credit role would show folders for all credit roles instead of just the one selected.
- Add Books from CLZ Core: adding a book via the “Missing Barcode” popup would not set the “Last Modified” date.
v20.1 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! April 9th, 2020 v20.0.4 Now syncs through our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync-server February 4th, 2020 v20: Dark Mode support / Many new sync fields (inc back covers!) December 4th, 2019 v19.1: Now fully macOS Catalina compatible! October 9th, 2019 v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 19th, 2019 v18.3.1: Updated “Add Books from CLZ Core” screen September 18th, 2018 Success rate for ISBN searches now 97%! (was 90%) August 6th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Book Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 29th, 2018 v17.1.2: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.1.1: Now sync your Loan Information to CLZ Cloud / Book Connect! July 27th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.5: New: Find Cover tool in “Unrecognized ISBN” screen December 22nd, 2016 v16.1.1: New: Easily add books that come up as “Unrecognized ISBN” November 3rd, 2016 v16.0.1: Book Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016