What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
January 24th, 2019
Right after the release of v19, we started receiving reports from users that their image scanners would not be found when using the 64-bit version. Other users reported that the web-cam scanning would not work anymore.
A temporary work-around has been to use the 32-bit version of version 19.
In the meantime, our Windows developer Joe has been working hard to get both of these problems resolved and I am happy to report that both have been fixed in today’s version 19.0.5:
- 64-bit version now uses WIA to connect with image scanners. When acquiring, make sure to select the WIA driver for your scanner, not TWAIN.
- Scanning barcodes with your webcam scanner is working again.
If you have been using the 32-bit version as a workaround, please switch to the 64-bit version again (this is a choice during installation).
Then, please let us know your findings, is everything working again?
Other fixes in v19.0.5:
- In some cases, Tools > Options would forget your image scanner.
- Edit in List did not work for track lists.
- Track View: Select All checkbox did not respond.