What's new in Music Collector for Windows?
Music Collector (Windows)
May 3rd, 2018
- Add Screen:
- By CDID: Fixed some issues with adding multidiscs / multiple single albums
- By CDID: Fixed the counter of the add button bottom left
- By Barcode: For single barcode results the single add button (bottom right) didn’t work.
- Reassign Album Index / Select Sort Fields:
- Fixed an “Access Violation” when changing the sort order.
- Fixed an enable/disable problem for the “Save” button.
v19.2.1: New: Duplicate Finder tool April 12th, 2019 v19.1.2: More tweaks to the Add button March 25th, 2019 v19.1: Three cool tweaks requested by our users March 6th, 2019 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 17th, 2018 v18.4.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 13th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 30th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 29th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for larger text size / Several Add screen tweaks April 10th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 19th, 2017 v17.1.1: A completely new Add Albums screen! July 12th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.4.1: CLZ Cloud: Your track lists and artist sort names now sync October 24th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 22nd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 16th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015