What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
What’s new in CLZ Music 4.2?
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is Artists, Formats, Genres, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit the SortNames for Artists.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Artists, Genres, etc, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Artists to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v5.5: Better support for multi-disc albums! June 3rd, 2020 v5.4.2: Maintenance build April 15th, 2020 v5.4 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! March 18th, 2020 v5.3.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 14th, 2020 v5.2.1: New Statistics screen January 7th, 2020 v5.1.2: Fixed a crash during sync December 3rd, 2019 v5.1.1: More editable fields November 22nd, 2019 v5.0.11: Fix for uploading custom covers October 26th, 2019 v5.0.10: Fix build October 11th, 2019 v5.0.9: Several user interface improvements October 8th, 2019 v5.0.8: Crash fix September 3rd, 2019 v5.0.7: Easier to find Edit button / Sync with CLZ Cloud icon August 30th, 2019 v5.0.6: Fixed a crash when removing an album July 24th, 2019 Improved way to send support e-mails and more July 16th, 2019 Improved Start Trial Interface July 3rd, 2019 v5.0.3: Changed: CLZ Account sign up June 26th, 2019 v5.0.2: Fixed a crash in the Edit screen June 14th, 2019 v5: Multiple collections, automatic syncing of your own images, and: now a subscription app! June 11th, 2019 v14.4.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 12th, 2018 v4.11.4: Moved some buttons to more logical places August 26th, 2018 v4.11.3: New folder option: Original Release Year August 22nd, 2018 v4.11.2: Fixed a crash while editing albums August 16th, 2018 v4.11.1: More editable fields! August 14th, 2018