What's new in CLZ Movies for Android?
v6.2: Various improvements
A big update for your CLZ app today. Instead of bringing one big new feature, we decided to work on multiple areas that could be improved, all of them based on the feedback we received from you all. Thanks for that!
Movie list now allows multiple format logos
Previously, the movie list only showed the logo of the first Format, but now it shows all Formats that you selected for the movie, e.g. 4K UDH and Blu-ray.
Collection Status filter
The 2nd button from the top right (next to the search button) is the Collection Status filter. Previously, it allowed you to filter by All, Collection or Wish List, but with this update, we added all collection status option there as filters, including On order and For Sale.
Also, the button will now be highlighted in yellow when a filter is active, that is, when it is set to anything other than “All”.
Re-designed toolbars at the top
The toolbars at the top have been re-designed, mainly to make the interactive elements stand out more as actual “buttons”.
(Especially the folder icon on the left was something that was often overlooked as something you could tap on. Hopefully this re-design will help to let more users find the most powerful feature of the app 🙂 )
New sort and display options in Settings
- Ignore Sort Titles when sorting by Title
- Show Sort Titles instead of Titles
For Cast and Crew
- Ignore Sort Names when sorting by Cast or Crew
- Show Sort Names instead of display names for Cast and Crew
Improved Statistics screen
The Statistics screen has been updated with:
- More database totals at the top (nr of episodes, runtime, purchase price, current value)
- More charts (by Year, by Actor)
- A new: “tap to show all” option to enlarge charts and see ALL entries