What's new in CLZ Movies for Android?
CLZ Movies (Android)
May 4th, 2017
This update to the CLZ Movies app for Android brings user interface improvements to the Add Movies screen:
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- When adding a movie that is already on your wish list, the app now lets you change its’ status to “In Collection”.
- Adding By Barcode:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter a barcode manually
- Barcode queue is now remembered between sessions
- Press and hold to delete a barcode from the queue
- Adding By Title:
- Expand movie edition list using “V” icons on the right
- Movie not found? Easy add it manually using the special entry in the results list
v4.5.4: Improved navigation in “All Movies” folder July 18th, 2017 v4.5.3: Improved navigation after adding or restarting the app July 12th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improvements to the barcode scanner May 30th, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Movies screen May 4th, 2017 v4.3.12: New: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” February 7th, 2017 v4.3.11: Fixed an issue where “deletion changes” sometimes didn’t sync February 2nd, 2017 v4.3.10: Maintenance build January 18th, 2017 v4.3.9: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.8: Fixed a problem with CLZ Account registration October 27th, 2016 v4.3.7: Added more folder options, Sync Status indicator and more October 20th, 2016 v4.3.6: Better handling of multiple barcode results October 5th, 2016 v4.3.5: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding movies October 4th, 2016 v4.3.4: New way of adding/editing dates September 22nd, 2016 v4.3.3: New: “None” entries in folder section September 20th, 2016 v4.3.2: Fixed empty menu issue for some devices September 8th, 2016 v4.3.1: New “Material”-based interface with skins September 6th, 2016 v4.2.2: Edit screen now remembers edits while app is suspended August 2nd, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.8: Fixed a crash in the In-App Purchase screen June 20th, 2016 v4.0.6: Hardware keyboards now work with the app again May 26th, 2016 v4.0.5: Added fast scrolling to folder item list May 4th, 2016 v4.0.4: Added new folder options May 2nd, 2016 v4.0.3: Packaging field now syncs with CLZ Cloud March 29th, 2016 v4.0.2: Database limit pop up fixed March 29th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Movies for Android is now free to download March 22nd, 2016