What's new in Game Collector for Windows?
Game Collector (Windows)
February 14th, 2017
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular game in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the title you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching games (for most games, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up).
- Once you see the one you were looking for, use the up/down keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- The game will now be selected in your list, with the details showing in the Details Panel.
Quick Search: Search Field selector
Narrow down your searches to a particular field, e.g. search in Title only, or Description only:
- Click the new arrow button to the left of the Quick Search box. A list of search fields will appear.
- Now pick the field you want to search in.
- Use the Quick Search box as you normally would to search in this field only.
New Multi-Image-Viewer pop-up
Easily browse all images attached to a game:
- In the game details panel, click an image to open it in the new Multi-Image-Viewer popup.
- Click the thumbnails on the left (or just use up/down keys) to browse through all images attached to the game: front cover, back cover, backdrop and all other image files.
- No more need to close the popup and click to re-open for the next image.
v18.3.2: More images now available in Find Cover screen September 17th, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.2.3: Fixed display problem in two panel mode June 28th, 2018 v18.3.2: Several fixes for “Access Violation” errors June 27th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18.0.6: Maintenance build with lots of fixes January 18th, 2018 v18.0.5: Fixed: various layout problems on “125% DPI” systems January 12th, 2018 v18.0.4: Various tweaks and fixes for version 18 January 4th, 2018 v18.0.3: Fixed sorting in the pick item screens and more December 21st, 2017 v18.0.2: Improved workflow of pick item screens December 20th, 2017 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 15th, 2017 v17.2.7: Fixed some issues in the Add from Core screen October 11th, 2017 v17.2.6: Fixed Access Violation in Add from CLZ Core screen September 14th, 2017 v17.2.5: Fixed an issue with checking/unchecking in Add Screen September 14th, 2017 v17.2.4: New icons for the Add from CLZ Core screen and fixes August 24th, 2017 v17.2.3: Fixed a crash in Add from CLZ Core screen July 31st, 2017 v17.2.2: Various tweaks July 20th, 2017 v17.2.1: A completely new Add Games screen! June 14th, 2017 v17.0.7: Fixed the “Update” button in the Edit Screen April 26th, 2017 v17.0.6: Fixed a “Cannot focus window” error. April 25th, 2017 v17.0.5: Fixed an error and added new links to the What’s New page April 13th, 2017 v17.1 Loose/CIB/New field plus enhanced cloud syncing April 10th, 2017 v17.0.3: Added search-as-you-type to pick list fields March 16th, 2017 V17.0.2: New image popup method and updates to the quick search February 16th, 2017