What's new in Game Collector for Windows?
Game Collector (Windows)
August 8th, 2016
- Cloud Syncing: Now does up to 5 retries when a sync action fails because of a temporary connection problem.
- Edit Game: Improved “search as you type” behaviour of search boxes for adding credits.
- Dark Skin: active window now has a light grey border, making it stand out more when windows overlap.
- Screen started to “flicker” after leaving the program inactive for a few minutes.
- Add Automatically: adding a checked result would sometimes uncheck a result from another search in the queue.
- Main Screen / Two Panel Mode: selection status text would sometimes show an invalid text when no games were showing in the list.
- Edit Multiple: F8 to clear didn’t work for memo fields like Description and Notes.
v19.1: Three cool tweaks requested by our users March 7th, 2019 v19.0.3: Image Viewer now resizes the window December 7th, 2018 v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images, 64-bit and a new Flex template! December 3rd, 2018 v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 15th, 2017 v17.2.1: A completely new Add Games screen! June 14th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” December 14th, 2016 v16.4.2: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games by title October 10th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 23rd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Game Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015