What's new in Book Connect?
December 27th, 2017
In this “between Christmas and New Year” week, a huge update to the look and feel of our Connect web-based software.
- We removed the tabs at the top that let you switch between the programs, to give you more screen space for the software you are in. (you can still switch using the app-switcher button top right).
- Dark toolbars with white text and buttons everywhere, while keeping your list and details pages light and clear.
- All tools and feature are now accessible from the “hamburger” menu on the top left.
- Your account settings and log out options in a “user menu” on the right.
- TIP: the new look is also available in your free CLZ Cloud viewer!
Various improvements July 27th, 2020 Improved “Edit Multiple” screen July 15th, 2020 AutoCap Subtitles July 15th, 2020 Add Books: select your preferred Regions June 4th, 2020 New Crop and Rotate tool for cover images May 20th, 2020 Choose all Collection Status options when adding April 6th, 2020 Many new customization settings March 26th, 2020 New Shelves View March 19th, 2020 Server-side settings / Favorites for Columns & Sorting March 10th, 2020 New: Re-assign index values February 20th, 2020 Faster loading of images through WebP image format January 27th, 2020 Improvements to Edit and Add screens January 17th, 2020 Sort your folder panel by the numbers December 6th, 2019 Create your own multi-level-folder favorites November 25th, 2019 Improved Statistics page, plus new breadcrumb/filter bar November 4th, 2019 Folder panel now allows multiple folder levels October 22nd, 2019 Many new fields, back covers and Update from Core tool! October 2nd, 2019 Add books by ISBN: add all scanned books in one go July 16th, 2019 New: Duplicate Finder tool May 23rd, 2019 New: Resizable columns in List View! May 16th, 2019 New: Manage multiple collections and Notes as a column January 9th, 2019 New: quick search box in the Folder Panel! November 16th, 2018 Next / Previous buttons in the Edit Book screen November 9th, 2018 Folder options menu now grouped into 4 categories November 8th, 2018 New: Switch your Alphabet Bar to use the Title field October 31st, 2018