What's new in Book Connect?
December 27th, 2017
In this “between Christmas and New Year” week, a huge update to the look and feel of our Connect web-based software.
- We removed the tabs at the top that let you switch between the programs, to give you more screen space for the software you are in. (you can still switch using the app-switcher button top right).
- Dark toolbars with white text and buttons everywhere, while keeping your list and details pages light and clear.
- All tools and feature are now accessible from the “hamburger” menu on the top left.
- Your account settings and log out options in a “user menu” on the right.
- TIP: the new look is also available in your free CLZ Cloud viewer!
New collection view : Vertical Cards! July 7th, 2022 Lots of new features and tweaks in one go! June 29th, 2022 Improved Pre-fill screen: choose your own fields! March 4th, 2022 New “Add from Core” settings: select which fields you want to download from Core November 25th, 2021 New: Progress bars for slower actions November 24th, 2021 Search by Barry / Cloud Visibility per Collection September 21st, 2021 Easier Columns & Sorting / remove Core covers / more Field Defaults September 1st, 2021 Enhanced Collection Status filter and more Update from Core fields August 13th, 2021 New fields! Translator, Editor, Photographer, web-links, etc… March 17th, 2021 3 new settings to save screen space February 19th, 2021 New currency settings January 29th, 2021 New: Pre-fill fields while adding books December 10th, 2020 Various improvements July 27th, 2020 Improved “Edit Multiple” screen July 15th, 2020 AutoCap Subtitles July 15th, 2020 Add Books: select your preferred Regions June 4th, 2020 New Crop and Rotate tool for cover images May 20th, 2020 Choose all Collection Status options when adding April 6th, 2020 Many new customization settings March 26th, 2020 New Shelves View March 19th, 2020 Server-side settings / Favorites for Columns & Sorting March 10th, 2020 New: Re-assign index values February 20th, 2020 Faster loading of images through WebP image format January 27th, 2020 Improvements to Edit and Add screens January 17th, 2020 Sort your folder panel by the numbers December 6th, 2019