What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
August 14th, 2018
By popular demand, we have added more editable fields to CLZ Music:
Fields that are now fully editable:
- Sortnames for composers
- Original Release Date (exists next to regular release date)
- Media Condition (the old Condition field is now “Package/Sleeve Condition”)
- Vinyl Color
- Vinyl Weight
- Vinyl RPM
- Disc Title
But wait, that’s not all: All the above fields now also sync to and from the CLZ Cloud!
Secure HTTPS connections, for your security and privacy
As indicated in our GDPR email, we are updating our software and services, to be more secure and to better protect your privacy.
Starting with version 4.11 CLZ Music now uses secure HTTPS connections for all communications with our servers:
- for logging in with your username and password
- for syncing your data with CLZ Cloud
- for sending your searches to Core.
To make this possible, we have created new secure “entry points” on our servers, that are only allowing secure HTTPS connections. The new CLZ Music app only communicates with those secure entry points.
For your privacy and security, we strongly recommend updating your app to v4.11.
- Last update made some settings disappear in the settings screen. They are back now.
- Added bottom margin to the add auto screen on iPhone X to make the add button more reachable
- The sync screen wasn’t logging local deletes.