What's new in CLZ Movies for iOS?
CLZ Movies (iOS)
April 26th, 2017
New in 4.5.2:
- New Details View templates which are easier on the eye:
- Clear Light template
- Clear Dark template
- Covers were not updated in the main list after editing a movie.
- Main Screen: Unknown Formats now have a text label in the cell.
- Login now does a receipt check.
- “Change Template” button moved to right sidebar in the main screen.
- Better thumbnail layout in Landscape Mode.
- After closing the add movies automatically screen, it now selects the latest added movie.
- Improved “tap” area of hamburger menu so you can back out of a folder more easily.
v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon and new way to add box sets November 1st, 2018 v4.12.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places August 26th, 2018 v4.12.1: New: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets July 19th, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 14th, 2018 v4.10.2: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 22nd, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 8th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Movies screen November 10th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 20th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 16th, 2017 v4.3.4: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” March 6th, 2017 v4.3.3: Redesigned “Edit Movie” screen and new folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! November 8th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Movies is now free to try out, lots of new features January 14th, 2016