What's new in CLZ Movies for iOS?
CLZ Movies (iOS)
March 6th, 2017
This update introduces an easier way to deal with “Unrecognized Barcodes”.
A new screen that not only helps you to add the movie to your app anyway, but also helps your fellow CLZ Movies users by instantly adding the missing barcode to the CLZ Core online movie database.
What’s new in CLZ Movies 4.3.4 for iOS?
Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode”
- In the Add Movies screen when a barcode is not recognized, a new “Unrecognized Barcode” screen will appear.
- In this screen:
- Just find your movie by title (Search-As-You-Type is also active here!)
- Select the format (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc..)
- Then click Add Movie.
- This will:
- Add the movie to YOUR database with full movie details, your barcode and the selected format.
- Instantly add the barcode to OUR Core online movie database, connected to the movie you selected. Which means that the next users who searches for the same barcode, will instantly get a result 🙂
How to update your CLZ Games app to version 4.3.3:
- On your device, open the App Store app.
- On the bottom, switch to the Updates tab.
- Find the CLZ Movies entry and tap “UPDATE” on the right.