What's new in CLZ Movies for iOS?
CLZ Movies (iOS)
November 8th, 2016
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Movies mobile app is now available.
In this update, we complete re-designed the Add Movies screen, to make it clearer, easier-to-user and to help you add movies more efficiently.
What’s new in the Add Movies screen?
- Switch between By Title and By Barcode using tabs at the top
(Add Manually is now a separate screen, under Tools menu)
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- Add button is now at bottom right (blue circle with “+” icon)
- Adding By Title:
- Suggestions appear in a drop-down while you type a title
- Expand movie edition list using “V” icons on the right
- Adding By Barcode:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter a barcode manually
- Delete barcode from queue by swiping from right to left
- Barcode queue is now remembered between sessions
- Now correctly handles multiple results for a barcode search
- App freezing when entering a 20 character password in the login screen
- Manage Pick Lists:
- Wrong sorting of numeric values
- Crash when adding an empty item
- Issue renaming an item with 1 letter only
v4.3.4: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” March 6th, 2017 v4.3.3: Redesigned “Edit Movie” screen and new folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.3.2: Maintenance build December 20th, 2016 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! November 8th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Movies is now free to try out, lots of new features January 14th, 2016