What's new in CLZ Movies for iOS?
CLZ Movies (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
Version 4.2 adds a couple of improvements and tools that are essential for users who are doing most of their editing on the mobile apps:
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is book Authors, music Artists, comic Series, Publishers, Formats, Genres, Subjects, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Authors, Artists, Series, Genres, Subjects, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Artists, Authors and Series to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v4.3.4: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” March 6th, 2017 v4.3.3: Redesigned “Edit Movie” screen and new folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.3.2: Maintenance build December 20th, 2016 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! November 8th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Movies is now free to try out, lots of new features January 14th, 2016