What's new in CLZ Movies for Android?
CLZ Movies (Android)
September 3rd, 2018
Some changes in CLZ Movies for you:
- The buttons to switch folders, sorting and view options have been moved to more logical places to make them more accessible.
- The skins and templates options are now only available from the settings screen.
- The selection mode button has been removed, just tap and hold on an item to start selecting items.
- Update from Core could (in some cases) overwrite manually entered information for the Studio, Runtime, Imdb Number, Audience rating, Region, Distributor fields.
- Box set image was not deleted on device if a box set is removed.
v4.14.1: New for tablets: Resizable panels December 5th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon and new way to add box sets November 5th, 2018 v4.12.4: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.12.1: New: Automatically add multi-movie box-sets July 31st, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 18th, 2018 v4.10.2: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 15th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 17th, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! November 29th, 2017 v4.5.5: Further improvements to the Add Movies screen November 22nd, 2017 v4.5.4: Improved navigation in “All Movies” folder July 18th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improvements to the barcode scanner May 30th, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Movies screen May 4th, 2017 v4.3.12: New: Easily add movies that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” February 7th, 2017 v4.3.9: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.7: Added more folder options, Sync Status indicator and more October 20th, 2016 v4.3.6: Better handling of multiple barcode results October 5th, 2016 v4.3.5: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding movies October 4th, 2016 v4.3.1: New “Material”-based interface with skins September 6th, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.4: Added new folder options May 2nd, 2016 v4.0.3: Packaging field now syncs with CLZ Cloud March 29th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Movies for Android is now free to download March 22nd, 2016