What's new in Game Collector for Windows?
Game Collector (Windows)
September 17th, 2018
We received reports that the Find Cover screen was giving quite a few “image could not be loaded” errors lately, and we’ve found an issue in the program that caused this. We’ve fixed this and you should be able to load almost any image you find now.
We also changed some background code in the Add, Edit and Main screens to make the program more stable.
- Find Cover screen: now allows more images to be shown and downloaded
- Stability: We fixed a couple of Access Violation errors that could pop up
- Add screen: Fixed a false “Barcode already in queue” error
- Add screen: “Change Cover” could break the preview panel
- Edit Screen: Year dropdown for dates would scroll all the way to the top, now uses current year
- Edit Screen: Date Pickers would sometimes not be able to pick today’s date if next/previous was used
- Edit Screen: User Defined Fields: Date Picker button was in the wrong place
- Sync with CLZ Cloud: Fixed syncing issues if the currency of Windows was set to something with a period (such as “kr.”)